With the development of mobile communication technology, more and more new communication technologies (like 4G) will be adopted nowadays. Hence, telecom operators have to handle Tri-system simultaneity and have to face the problem of re-farming spectrum resource for future. For Traditional Tri-Band RF Repeaters, most of the manufacturers adopt an all-in-one architecture with huge sizes. Furthermore, it’s impossible to be very easily upgraded in case of frequency re-farming or add new techniques in the near future, which will waste the operator’s old investments. For the above-mentioned reasons, CenRF develops and brings out Digital Repeaters to resolve such problems. It provides a software-based platform and enables on-the-fly filter to be changed/upgraded by software without expensive hardware upgrading.
1. Index conforms to the industry standard request, the system works stably, the efficiency is high.
2. If uses the domestic most advanced acoustic meter filter, the outside-band selectivity is good.
3. Module integration, full-duplex dual-port design, strong compatibility.
4. Local, remote monitoring is in line with the relevant communication monitoring protocol specifications, easy engineering debugging, and daily maintenance.
1. Expand signal coverage of fill signal blind area where the signal is weak or unavailable.
2. Outdoor: Airports, Tourism Regions, Golf Courses, Tunnels, Factories, Mining Districts, Villages, etc.
3. Indoor: Hotels, Exhibition Centers, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Parking Lots, etc.
It is mainly applicable to such cases:
1. The repeater can find an installation place that can receive pure BTS signal at a strong enough level as the Rx Level in the repeater site should be more than -70dBm;
2. And can meet the requirement of antenna isolation to avoid self‐oscillation.
|Frequency Range (MHz)||900 MHz||880-915||925-960|
|Bandwidth of Subband
(Movable & tunable)
|Number of Sub-bands
Channel/Subband ON/OFF separately
|Max. Output Power (dBm) (Max. Gain, Center Frequency )||17±2||20±2|
|Max. Gain (dB) ( Center Frequency )||70±5||70±5|
|ATT Adjustable Range (dB)||0 ~ 30||0 ~ 30|
|ATT Adjustable Step (dB)||1||1|
|ATT Adjustable Error (dB)||≤ |±1.5|||≤ |±1.5||
|ALC Range (dB)||0-20||0-20|
|AGC Range (dB)||20||20|
|Input VSWR(Power up, Min Gain, Pin=-30dBm)||≤ 2.5||≤ 2.5|
|Ripple In Band (dB)At +25℃||≤ ±6.0@EBW≤ 8.0|
|3rd Inter-modulation attenuation (dBc)
(Max. Gain, Dual-tone interval of 600KHz)
|≤ -36/30KHz(2 tones of 600KHz spacing)|
|Noise Figure (dB) (Max Gain)||≤ 8|
|EVM (Error vector margin)(%)RMS||≤ 8|
|Out of Band Emission
|Out of Band Gain at 25℃
|Time Delay (us)||≤ 5|
|Input / Output Impedance||50Ω|
|Temperature Range (℃)||0 ~ +45|
|Control Function||Local Monitor||RJ45|
|Remote Monitor||SMS(4G Modem)|