FTTH 48core Termination Box FDB-48A
The 48FO FTTH termination box is able to hold up to 48 subscribers. It is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx network system. It integrates fiber splicing, splitting, distribution, storage and cable connection in one solid protection box.
- Industry standard user interface.
- ABS+PC material used ensures the body strong and light.
- UV resistance design for outdoor uses.
- Water-proof design with IP-66 Protection level.
- Easy installations.
- Wall and pole mountable.
- Space saving. Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenance.
- Lower layer for splitters and over length fiber storage.
- Upper layer for splicing, cross-connecting and fiber distribution.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
- Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- Efficient cable management.
- Widely used in FTTH access network
- Telecommunication Networks
- CATV Networks
- Data communications networks
- Local Area Networks(LANs)
- Splice cassette and cable management tool
- Installation nuts and bolts
- Protection sleeve
- Hose clamp
- Rubber steal for cable entrance.
All products have passed professional tests in order to providing better quality guarentee.
After years of production and research and development, our company has got lots of certificate of compliances and quality managment system certification.